| suiis首頁 | 設為首頁 | 加入最愛
限時特價商品
» 更多
 
現在位置:討論區 / 心靈素食 / 喜歡日本神七AKB48櫻花花瓣。畢業典禮的歌詞 過了暑

討論區/心靈素食 文章

主題: 喜歡日本神七AKB48櫻花花瓣。畢業典禮的歌詞 過了暑
作者: 做個素食英雄吧
文 章 編 號: 第 236062 篇
發 表 日 期: 2023/07/28 18:44:20
閱 讀 次 數: 578
此篇文章 回應:
回應此篇的文章:
推文人氣: (1)


喜歡日本神七AKB48櫻花花瓣。畢業典禮的歌詞

過了暑假大學生畢典後就開始第一年的工作,

Z世代千曦年零零後的年青人應該是26歲,

唱歌好聽人美心善都是前世的功德,

韓星的美好,令人印象驚豔,亞洲巨星級,出門有保全,

其實恆定學過三年日文,大學教授給我九十九分日文,將滿分

從小學到出社會,在臺北大學,外國老師們進修學校商業英文,

英日華文聽說讀寫都可以懂!亞洲話的韓文懂一些,人生是不斷學習

曾去過中國旅行的,想在上海外國語大學讀書,當地校長說臺灣大學要教授推薦函,歡迎中國客人和中國的北大留學生在臺灣讀書互相交流善意和民俗文化,孩子十八歲好美好,口條好,有科學創新的邏輯思考,

亞洲人要幫亞洲人的忙,華語樂壇都再等王菲的女孩,竇靖童長大成歌星

 

櫻花花瓣

教室ソ窓辺ズゾよヘヘろス陽クネベ

教室的窗邊 是風和日麗的向陽之處

やシ僅ろソ春ソロя⑦Фみ

春天的日曆只剩幾頁

授業中 見渡オタ 同ェ制服著ギ

上課時放眼望去穿著同樣制服的朋友們

仲間ギグゎ 大人ズ見りペ

開始像個大人

ガホキホソ未來デシ

向著各自的未來

旅立ゲサ行ゑモクゼ

啟程出發

ガソ背中ズ 夢ソ翼ゎ 生りサペ

而背上 都長出了夢想的羽翼

 

 

 

桜ソ花ヂヘギグゎ咲ゑ頃

櫻花瓣瓣盛開之時

ジアろザ 希望ソ鐘ゎ鳴ベ響ゑ

何處傳來希望的鐘聲

私ギグズ明日ソ自由シ勇気メゑホペマ

為我們送來明日的自由與勇氣

桜ソ花ヂヘギグゎ咲ゑ頃

櫻花瓣瓣盛開之時

ジアろザ 誰ろゎわゲシ祈ゲサペ

何處誰一定在祈禱著

新ウゆ世界ソЭヤメ

通往嶄新世界的大門

自分ソガソ手ザ開ゑアシ

我們親手開啟

 

 

 

 

喧嘩ウサ電話ウサ泣ゆギアシやゲギゼ

曾經爭吵打著電話哭泣

悩モク日ゎ スカろ �氾鮿�ゆ

我為何突然懷念起煩惱的日子

喜ヂパ悲ウノパ振ベ向んタ道ソベ

回顧喜悅悲傷 這段路途

ジモス時パ 一人ェヒスろゲギ

無論何時 我都不是獨自一人

卒業寫真ソ中

畢業相冊裡

私ゾ微笑モザ

我微笑著

過ゐペ季節 見送ベギゆ ДыЮь

想要送別過去的季節 說聲再見

 

 

 

涙ソ花ヂヘギグゎゾヘゾヘ

淚花閃閃落下之際

アソ頬メ流ホ落グサ歩わ出エ

我臉帶淚痕仍然邁出腳步

青ゆ空メ見上ァ 大わゑ

望向蔚藍天空 用力地

深呼吸ウスゎヘ

深呼吸

涙ソ花ヂヘギグゎゾヘゾヘ

淚花閃閃落下之際

思ゆ出ソガソ分クん 美ウゑ

回憶如此美好

目ソ前ソ大人ソ階段

眼前成為大人的階梯

一緒ズ登ゲサ手メ振ボよ

一起揮著手步上

桜ソ花ヂヘギグゎ咲ゑ頃

櫻花瓣瓣盛開之時

ジアろザ 希望ソ鐘ゎ鳴ベ響ゑ

何處傳來希望的鐘聲

私ギグズ明日ソ自由シ勇気メゑホペマ

為我們送來明日的自由與勇氣

桜ソ花ヂヘギグ

ゎ咲ゑ頃

櫻花瓣瓣盛開之時

ジアろザ 誰ろゎわゲシ祈ゲサペ

何處誰一定在祈禱著

新ウゆ世界ソЭヤメ

通往嶄新世界的大門

自分ソガソ手ザ開ゑアシ

我們親手開啟

 

BLACKPINK Queen Rosé, welcome coming home to Australia 

 

II'm coming home

I'm coming home

Tell the world I'm coming home

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday

I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes

I'm coming home, I'm coming home

Tell the world that I'm coming

I'm back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong (yeah)

(I'm back baby)

I feel like there's nothing that I can't try

And if you with me put your hands high

If you ever lost a life before

(High, hands),

This one's for you

(And if you with me put your hands high, hands, high)

And you, and you, and you, and you

(Your dreams are filled, you're rapping with the best)

I'll be home soon

I hear "The Tears of a Clown"

I hate that song

I always feel like they talking to me when it comes on (come on)

Another day another dawn

Another Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math I'm gone

What am I 'posed to do when the club lights come on

It's easy to be Puff, but it's harder to be Sean

What if the twins ask why I ain't marry their mom (why, damn!)

How do I respond?

What if my son stares with a face like my own

And says he wants to be like me when he's grown

Shit, but I ain't finished growing

Another night the inevitable prolongs

Another day another dawn (come on)

Just tell Keisha and Taresha I'll be better in the morn'

Another lie that I carry on

I need to get back to the place I belong

I'm coming home

I'm coming home

Tell the world I'm coming home

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday

I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes

I'm coming home, I'm coming home

Tell the world that I'm coming... home

A house is Not a Home, I hate this song

Is a house really a home when your loved ones is gone

And niggas got the nerve to blame you for it (come on)

And you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it (that's right)

But you felt it and still feel it

And money can't make up for it or conceal it

But you deal with it and you keep ballin' (that's right)

Pour out some liquor, play ball and we keep ballin'

Baby we've been living in sin 'cause we've been really in love

But we've been living as friends (yeah)

So you've been a guest in your own home (come on)

It's time to make your house your own

Pick up the phone, come on

I'm coming home

I'm coming home

Tell the world I'm coming home

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday

I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes

I'm coming home, I'm coming home

Tell the world that I'm coming... home

"Ain't No Stopping Us Now", I love that song

Whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong

I thought I told y'all that we won't stop

We back cruising through Harlem, these ol' blocks

It's what made me, saved me, drove me crazy

Drove me away then embraced me

Forgave me for all of my shortcomings

Welcome to my homecoming

Yeah, it's been a long time coming

Lot of fights, lot of scars, lot of bottles

Lot of cars, lot of ups, lot of downs

Made it back, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)

But here I stand (here I stand), a better man!

(A better man)

Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)

Thank you all!

I'm coming home

I'm coming home

Tell the world I'm coming home

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday

I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes

I'm coming home, I'm coming home

Tell the world that I'm coming... home

 


發表  回覆   引用  推文  相關  精華區  板公告

推文內容:

做個素食英雄吧:了不起的韓團Rose Au Lac happy 7th Anniversarry Black Blinks,再日本說日文,再悠樂說越南話,再澳洲説唱英文歌,紅遍歐美陸亞日,好親民2023/08/11 12:46:42
請聽中國觀眾泰一陳情屠宰場不殺生的心聲:   (作者:做個素食英雄吧)
培養8個好習慣 讓你多活24年 恆定短評, 感謝 (作者:做個素食英雄吧)


猜您可能會有興趣的內容:


建議使用IE7.0以上, FireFox 3.0以上, Chrom的瀏覽器,瀏灠模式1024x768
本網站內容、圖案、著作權 及責任歸作者所有,禁止未經授權轉貼節錄使用
© 1997-2026 suiis|素易 All Rights Reserved.