| suiis首頁 | 設為首頁 | 加入最愛
限時特價商品
» 更多
 
現在位置:討論區 / 家庭與婚姻 / Re:香菇

討論區/家庭與婚姻 文章

主題: Re:香菇
作者: 照清
文 章 編 號: 第 84406 篇
發 表 日 期: 2003/11/18 12:49:35
閱 讀 次 數: 1256
此篇文章 回應: 84403 (verginia Lo)
回應此篇的文章: 84418
推文人氣: (0)


重點在泡香菇所留下的水

�媕Y都有一些髒髒黑黑的沙子

那可以吃嗎

香菇水我會加入菜中煮

所留的沙子我都把它倒掉耶

^__^







>【 在 verginia Lo 的大作中提到: 】

> 只要在使用前十或十五分鐘用冷水沾濕香菇就可以了(普通山產香菇) ,香味保持又好切.

> 這是我婆婆的密方ㄛ ^_^

> 浸泡熱水就太對不起香菇的香味了

>

>

>>【 在 BHV 的大作中提到: 】

>>Great article!!! Thanks for sharing.

>>

>>Just one thought that I like to share with everyone:

>>

>>Some years ago I always put the dry Japanese black mushrooms into the hot water so I could have them ready in a short period of time. Then one day I put the same kind of dry black mushrooms in cold water and found out they smelled so good and tasted better!! At that time I realized the water temperature makes a big difference. From then on I have tried to use cold water for the mushrooms in advance. Of course I have to plan ahead of time if I need to use dry black mushroom, i.e., put them in cold water the night before I make the meal.

發表  回覆   引用  推文  相關  精華區  板公告
Re:素食者 容易缺乏鐵質 怎麼辦? (作者:水也)
香菇 (作者:verginia Lo)


猜您可能會有興趣的內容:


建議使用IE7.0以上, FireFox 3.0以上, Chrom的瀏覽器,瀏灠模式1024x768
本網站內容、圖案、著作權 及責任歸作者所有,禁止未經授權轉貼節錄使用
© 1997-2026 suiis|素易 All Rights Reserved.